Rancho Bowl – Santa Maria
From the very largest corporation to the smallest mom and pop, every company needs to understand three things; “what business are we in,” “who are our customers,” and “what’s our plan for growth.” Realizing they didn’t have a clear answer to any of these, the owners of this iconic local fixture decided to seek outside marketing expertise to help them cut through increasing decision-making paralysis and achieve essential clarity and focus. That led to EMPATH and the collaborative process needed to get the business back in a growth-oriented lane.
Since project completion, Rancho Bowl has consistently enjoyed double-digit growth. We’ll see you there.
- Brand Empathics investigation—developing a comprehensive strengths and weaknesses picture via one-on-one interviews with decision-makers and customers.
- Market Analysis—leading to a precision definition of prioritized customer personas (25 – 35 year old woman bringing her kids; 21 – 31 year old man seeking social time) and how to best reach them.
- Operational Hospitality Consulting —establishing management policies that would guide managers and staff in every aspect of customer service and, again, setting priorities.
- Brand Consulting, Design, Guidelines, Brand Identity Asset Development—giving the company the visual resources needed to expand marketing impact and ROI.
- Corporate communications, interior and exterior service design, marketing, and advisory services.